Including but not limited to; collating, stripping, bundling, peeling, handwork, pack outs, and additional duties as assigned. Position may require hours to flex between 1st & 2nd shift based on need. Must be in compliance with plant, department, and OSHA regulations and procedures.
The following duties are normal for this position. The incumbent may perform some or all of these duties however, it is not an exclusive or all-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. It is not unreasonable or unusual to assist on a machine center and/or other areas of the facility.
• Pack outs
• Periodically cleaning and auditing to support GMP practices
• Administrative duties as needed
• Perform all other duties as requested by manager/supervisors
• Read a tape measure/ruler
• Ability to work with diverse work group
• Good mathematical skills
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Computer knowledge
• Trouble shooting skills
• Ability to read and count
• Able to stand 8 or more hours-work flexible schedule as needed
• Able to lift 50 lbs minimum on a daily basis
• Able to lift 15 lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to bend, twist and squat
Starting pay rates:
$9.25 for first shift
$9.75 for second shift
$10.00 for third shift
Come join a great team! Apply today!