As we develop our relationships with our long-term partners, we profile our clients and prioritize your needs to clearly define our collaboration. We have an iterative cycle that produces synergies through the continuous evaluation and improvement of our partnership:
The Synergy Cycle
- The Appointment – Meeting to establish our relationship and generate measurable standards and reportable results.
- The Assessment – Appraising our value and classifies our collaboration.
- The Agreement – Stating written, detailed, guidelines and expectations.
- The Accomplishment – Achieving agreed upon standards, goals and guidelines successfully.
- The Adjustment – Making suitable changes to our long-term relationship by re-addressing guidelines and establishing new standards and/or results.